When do I need to pay?

When do I need to pay?

For tax return services, you have two options to pay our fee: 1 At the time of signing your tax return (before lodgement), or 2 We can claim from your refund (if your refund is more than our fee and you allow it)
    • Related Articles

    • Which income do I need to report?

      All. You must include all sources of your income in your tax return as a statutory requirement in Australia. We will guide you if you need further clarification.
    • What documents I need to give you for my tax return?

      It depends upon your individual case. In principle, whatever information you provide to us should be supported by the documents. However, you don't need to provide every document to us, but you must make a declaration that you have the document with ...
    • Do I need to maintain accounts for my income?

      No, for all income that is pre-filled by ATO. Yes, for all other income. If you are running a business, you must maintain books of accounts with all the related documents.
    • What is pre-fill and what is my role in pre-fill?

      Pre-fill is an ATO's service to taxpayers. Pre-fill means ATO will fill up your tax return form with all the information it has already got from your employers, government departments, banks, insurance companies and other applicable organizations. ...
    • Will all of my income be pre-filled?

      No. If the person or organization from whom you are receiving your income is not under an obligation to report your income to ATO, then you need to provide that information manually.